Wednesday 24 November 2010

Todays lesson 24/11/10

In todays lesson I worked on a google application called 'Sketch Up'. It is a 3D sketching software, and I was just playing around with it attempting to make a 3D action man instead of a 2D one which I think will be a bit more of a challenge and will look better once iv'e done it.

Here are some pictures of my work so far:

This is a screengrab of the software with my work on it. From this you can see all of the tools at the top, such as grab, move, rotate, draw, scale and more.


This is my first attempt of making a head and hair in 3D. I think that this is a good first attempt of making a head, but it is probably scaled up too large.


This is a 3D image which i downloaded from the software and it is a whole person which I am aiming to achieve. I downloaded this so that I could understand how to create a 3D person a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment