Sunday 14 November 2010

Presentation feedback

On friday 12th November I did my keynote presentation on my two main ideas for the globalisation project. I think that I presented it well but I found it quite hard to get everything out as I am not to confident in speaking infront of people. But, I think I did enough for the client to understand what my ideas were all about.

The clients feedback on my ideas was to maybe merge both my ideas together. Idea 1 was to make an action figurine, and idea 2 was to make an advert on different ethnic backgrounds playing football together. The client thought that I should merge these ideas together by designing a small animation, and to use illustrator. He also thought that I could get some of my old action figures and 'customize' them instead of making my own. Then from this I could make my own video using 'istock motion' or something else.

The idea which I want to progress with is idea two because it is the idea which I have thought about the most and I think that I will do better with this idea. I will also consider the clients feedback throughout the course of this project and I will hopefully be successful.

Here is the feedback which he wrote down whilst I was giving the presentation:
1)make own action man style figure.
highways across continents - what would your own action man look like.........SWOT analysis is fine
2)Football idea - how would you get different nationalities together and how would you show they are different nationalities.

Option - scale down idea 1 to something 2D, think photoshop.
continue 2 ideas?

The presentation was a bit nervy but ok....slides were ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment