Wednesday 12 January 2011

Statement Of Intent

Title: Identity

Medium:
The medium which I have chosen to use for this project idea is the issue for digital illustration. I will do this in photoshop.

Format:
The format which I am using for this project issue is photoshop because I want to print out four designs and make them a4 or a5 and then put them on to an a1 or a2 sized board.

Subject Matter:
My subject matter is about identity and I am going to have a few designs of an outline of me and I will fill them up with all of the things which I like and enjoy.

What processes and techniques will you employ?
I am going to create the designs in photoshop and I will either take the pictures of the objects myself or I will find some pictures which are labelled for reuse and use them. I want to mount my piece onto a1 or a2 and will try to make it look as good as possible. I am going to put a background colour for each design as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment