Tuesday 25 January 2011

3x Successful People

The three people which I have chosen to write and find out about are Noel Clarke, Michael Jackson and Richard Branson.

Noel Clarke:
I have created a twitter account and I have contacted Noel Clarke and I have asked him a question in two tweets and I have explained what we are doing. I am still waiting for an answer from him, but I am not to sure if I will get one back from him. I am just hoping. The reason for me wanting to have Noel Clarke as one of the people I am going to research about is because he is my favourite director and he has inspired me to continue with my path of becoming a director.



Michael Jackson:
I chose Michael Jackson as one of the people I am going to research about because he is one of the most talented and successful people ever. When he was younger him and his family had nothing and up to his death he was a very successful and rich man. I have got a biography book of him which will help me to find out the attitudes and beliefs of him.
Richard Branson:
I think that Richard Branson is a very inspirational person and I am most definitely inspired by him. He is someone that everytime I see an interview from him, it makes me want to achieve the things which he has achieved and makes me want to work harder in what I do. I will look up on the internet for interviews and see if there is anyway I can contact him.

No comments:

Post a Comment