Thursday 13 January 2011

My new issue - Identity (who am I?)

I have started on a new issue idea which is about identity and what actually makes me me. I think this will be the best one for me to do. I have taken a full picture of myself so that the whole of me is in the photo. The next thing which I did was uploaded it to iphoto and then put it on to photoshop and I got rid of the background and used the paint bucket to make me look like a silhouette.

I am then going to cover all of my body parts with lots of different objects. So I will have things that I enjoy. I will either have it as a still image with some text in it, or I will have it as a short clip where different things slide over to me every 10 seconds, but I will see how much time I have to do it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment