Monday 5 July 2010

Bibliography 1

Title: France
Author: Michael Busselle
Place of publication: London
Year of publication: 1996
Published by: Pavilion books limited

Why did you chose this book? Because my ideas are based upon landscapes and although the pictures are taken in France these are the types of landscapes I am looking for.
What made you pick it up? The front cover picture.
What made you take it out? I looked at the pictures inside the book and they fitted my idea.

Give a brief summary of what you think the book is about? I think it is about landscapes and nature in the french countryside.

How do you think it will help with your XP? I think that this book will help me to understand more about landscapes in other countries, so when I go abroad landscape visions will make more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment