Thursday 8 July 2010

2012 original and remake poster

Here is the original and my remake version of the 2012 movie poster. I am happy with my remake, because instead of the original structure I have replaced it with big ben and have added effects to make it look more realistic.

Original:


Remake:

I think that my remake version looks really cool and i did this all in photoshop by adding effects and using the tools. I used the curves action which can change the colour and mix the colours all in together. I also put some of the water layer on top of big ben so it looked as if some of the water was covering big ben. I also changed the auto levels, auto colours, and auto contrast.

I really enjoyed this task we could get any poster we wanted and make it in to what ever we wanted it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment