Sunday 31 October 2010

Project Report

Here is my illustrated project report on my own individual tasks which I did in each of the following: Research, Planning, Production, Feedback, Evaluation.

Project Report

Research/Planning:
In this project I have found out my own research about the history of hooliganism, I found some fonts which we could have used for our final webisode. I also created the treatment for our websiode which leads up to the pitch and talked about what the idea was and what it was based around. This is all visible to see in my sketchbook or on my blog. I did the pitch document as well, and on this included the 'Synopsis', 'Rationale' and the 'Contingency plan'. I inked over the storyboard and made some images in more detail, I found out about hooligan clothing.

Production:
Within the production of our final webisode I like to see myself as being the person who came up with the editing ideas and although I didn't handle the editing as much I put as much imput into everything as the person I worked with. This was a major joint effort, but we separately came up with ideas, and agreed or disagreed on what we thought looked best in the footage until we came up with the best solution as a joint decision. There was much more to the production such as camerawork which I took control of and I also took a little acting role. I made some of the sound effects and found the music for the webisode.

Feedback:
I created a facebook group where people could leave any feedback on our webisode. This group was all about our webisode and I updated it any time we did something new, so that the target audience that were interested could see what we had done, and how far we had made it. So I took control on this. We also had a website where I posted a few things onto as well.In my sketchbook I have put down all of the feedback which people have given us.

Evaluation:
There were four seperate parts to the evaluation so we shared it out so we both did two parts of it each. I did the 'Resourses' part where I had to list and get pictures of everything we had used throughout the project and also I named the price for each resourse, which was difficult to find out, but I got everything that I needed to get down, into it.The scond part which I did was the 'Cast and Crew' section where I had to create a model release form for each of the actors and they all had to sign it, or if they were under the age of 18 they had to get their parents to sign it for them.

Conclusion:
I feel that I have had my fair part in this project and as a whole have come a long way from just having an idea, to actually creating it, adding all the little things that make it much better, like the sound effects and visual effects. I think that I have done a very good job in this project as an individual, and 'we' have done a very good job as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment