Sunday 27 June 2010

Exteneded project (idea 2)

What do you want to learn how to do?
I want to do photography by using film and digital and with the film I want to learn how to process and develop my pictures.

Why does this interest you?
This interests me because I done well in photography GCSE, so I think it will be a good thhing to do again.

What might be some of the issues this project might cause?
Timing might be an issue because if I went to develop at a shop sometimes they take a few days, but if I did it at home it should be alright unless I over develop something, or if the negatives get exposed to light.

How will you measure your success?
I will measure my success by making sure I have taken the pictures before hand so it will give me more time to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment