Friday 18 February 2011

My business presentation (Task 7)

Here is my business presentation which I pitched yesterday to Nas, Amar and Sam. I think that my presentation was done well, but when I was doing the presentation out to the people I think that I stuttered quite a lot and didn't get out what I wanted to say properly.


Here is the feedback which I got from all three of them:

Nas:
. Nice design
. Used the keynote for what it is.

Amar:
. Good idea for people to submit their own designs.
. Stock them? Market towards being fun.
. Too similar to talking tee's. Make it different.

Sam:
. Lack of confidence which made presentation weak.
. Target audience should be 14-20, not as broad as you said.
. Target holiday groups and analyse 19-20 year olds going to ibiza.

No comments:

Post a Comment