Sunday 12 December 2010

How my final product fits the brief

I have now finished my final product which is a PDF template of my design. It shows the netting of my design and it also has an empty template for people to create their very own design.

I think that my idea fits the brief as opportunities for global audiences because anyone can have a go at making a flatpack design by using my PDF. So it is an opportunity for global audiences to make a flatpack design and its an opportunity for people to share their designs with other people. This is how my idea fits to the brief.

I am happy with my final product, because it not only shows my own design, but it has an empty template which I made so that people can sketch out their own design. It is also something that can be sold on, and I could make many more designs with the template if I wanted to start selling them. Which makes it an opportunity for me as well as others.

No comments:

Post a Comment