Tuesday 3 August 2010

Powerpoint of my idea

Here is my powerpoint for my final idea for the extended project. I have responses showing what I will be doing throughout my project, and I have images showing the types of things I will be using and needing.



Slide 2: In this slide it shows the printer and canvas, I have this printer at my dads house so he will show me how to use it properly. I will have to shorten the amount of canvas I produce because it costs quite a lot of money.

Slide 3: This slide explains my idea and what sort of pictures I am hoping to take for my canvas.

Slide 4: This slide explains how I want to develop my idea. As explained I want to have a variety of canvas sizes. This may be quite difficult ascanvas is expensive.

Slide 5: In this slide it shows how you stretch canvas which I will get my dad to teach me. I think that this will be very fun and interesting to do.

Slide 6: On this slide it shows a quick example of the equipment that is needed to stretch canvas.

Slide 7: The next slide asks the question "where is the project at now?" and I have explained that I am going to do around 5 canvases, but I have now changed my idea and I will only be doing 1-3 canvas stretches.

Slide 8: The next slide asks the question "What next", well, the next stage originally was to create one big picture from around five different canvases, but I think this idea is to complex and also I wont be funded enough to stretch five canvases.

No comments:

Post a Comment